Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Steelers, and Bengals Return

Today is going to be a simple, but effective post. In the mail over the weekend I got in two returns from the artelopes project. Sadly before mailing out the first return I didn't do a scan of the envelope. So imagine if you will the team name written across the middle of the envelope, and the three colored diamonds behind the word Steelers. Now that you have that in your mind here is the return.

Pittsburgh Steelers



The Steelers sent me four of these schedules. It's a decent looking schedule, but unfortunately I'm not a Steelers fan. The entire point of this artelope was the usual business card. The Steelers didn't add a business card in the return so this goes as a failure that I'll have to keep working on.

Cincinnati Bengals


This goes as another of those good returns. The Bengals sent three of the schedules on the left, and four of the schedules on the right. On the bad side the point was to add a business card for the Bengals. While I'm not a fan of the team, the tiger is my favorite animal. Adding the Bengals business card is one I really want. This means the return was a failure, and another team that I'll have to try again in the future.

Sorry about keeping it simple today. I spent most the day running errands, and then doing more artelopes. With bowl season coming up I'm working on writing some of the bowl games to add their cards into the collection. On the plus side Nachos Grande is running a bloggers contest. Look for a post with my featured card coming on Thursday or Friday. Until then go to his blog, and check out what others have done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment