Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Its Not All Bad

After the events of Saturday we have been in a form of total chaos. While far from being anywhere near what things were before Saturday. We have had so many questions that need to be answered, and got some answers today. Being we can't get too much into all that, and personally I'd rather talk baseball cards, business cards, and pocket schedules. So lets do that shall we?

Not long ago I got a return PWE from a fellow blogger that I sent a package of Braves to. While I probably could look up the e-mails we exchanged, I'm not going to lie. I just want to thank the sender for the cards, and show off what he sent.

 John sent a few Mariners with the coolest being this double play card of Greg Briley.


Its not very often that you see a player listed as an outfielder turning a double play on his card.

Rounding out the PWE was two more Mariners.


John, sorry I couldn't give you a better thank you for the cards.

On the good news side of things. Everything I had to do today was phone-call related so I got the dining-room completed finally. Its a couple days later than I had hoped, but rather than think negative. I'm thrilled to cross this off the list of things to do around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment