Sunday, January 20, 2013

PWE Trade

While another blogger decided to give love to the plain white envelope trade, and those are popping up. A PWE trade unrelated has made an appearance in my mailbox.

This envelope comes from Kevin who runs the online trading group I've been a member of for a few years. Kevin was looking for some cards to help with his 2012 Topps Traded set he is working on. Not just trying for the regular edition cards Kevin was looking for the Blockbusters, and Golden Greats subsets as well. Having two of the regular cards, a Ryne Sandberg Blockbuster, and a Harmon Killebrew Golden Greats.

 Kevin gave my set looks a once over, but came up dry. Asking if there was anything else he could send I gave him the names of my newest player collections. Looking through his stuff Kevin came up with the following cards.

2012 Bowman gold Dustin Ackley. Ackley could be my favorite player on the Mariners right now. Seager, Montero, and Smoak are closing the gap though.

Kevin added this beauty and another new member of my player wants to go with Ackley.
Pomeranz is one of those guys I'm rooting for big time. I love the deal that brought him over to the Rockies. Just hope that pitching in Colorado doesn't ruin the guy. All I know is it's a Bowman Best card. Other than that I'm at a loss for any information on the card. The design is sweet though, and has me pumped about getting this into the binder.

Two great cards from a great guy. Thanks you so much for the cards Kevin.


No comments:

Post a Comment