Friday, May 1, 2015

Glasses


For the first time in years, and waaaay overdue I got new glasses. The bad news is as I'm getting older so are my eyes. This has led to vision that continues to go downhill.


Things have finally gotten to the point where I had to either get progressive lenses, or carry two pair. Progressive won out, and now comes the adjustment period. Right now it is still driving me crazy to a point, but I'm working through it.


While I'm going nuts there is a silver lining to the new glasses. For the past couple years I honestly have had a brutal time when it comes to the baseball cards, business cards, and pocket schedules. The worst has been those smaller, and smaller numbers that Topps has been putting on their cards. Now thanks to these new glasses I will finally be able to read the numbers without looking for the magnifying glass. Should be fun to once again enjoy the cards they are meant to be enjoyed.I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely hear you on the glasses. I've now gone to trifocals, as well asusing a magnifying glass for the small print, such as the print year.

    ReplyDelete