Wednesday, March 20, 2013

We Interrupt This Blog For A Cold

Sunday morning I woke up with a slight sore throat. Monday came along and it was still there just a touch worse. Then came Tuesday, and work. I work on Tuesday thru Friday, and as luck would have it that is when it hit me. Doesn't it always happen that way. After suffering through a day at work which really sucks. I had to do the most physically demanding part of my job on Tuesday. I came home, and decided to just take it easy before going to be two hours earlier than normal. I'm feeling a little better today but not perfect. Until I do feel better this is the best effort I'm giving out.


I don't own this card. Just found it off the internet for two reasons. Number one is I'm a huge Nolan Ryan fan. Number two is it's a 1970 card, and that's the year I was born so enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment