Monday, March 2, 2015

First Pack of 2015

It has been awhile since I've gotten to do any sort of a baseball card purchase. With that in mind, and itching to buy cards in some form. On Saturday the wife, and myself were at a big box store where I broke down. Deciding I had to have something as it has been over three months since buying a single card. I picked up a hanger pack.

(1st card of 2015)

Not a bad looking card with the double play turn. Sadly getting Baez as the first card signaled things weren't going to go in my favor. 

With 36 cards in the hanger I was hopeful that I could get a few hits to the player collections. After all there is a decent amount of cards for players that fit the bill. That was the good news, the reality is only one card will be invited into the binder.


I haven't heard to many things said about this one subset. Giving my opinion I personally think the card has a good look to it, and will enjoy putting it into the Trout collection.

As for the other subset cards here they are all their glory.


If you have any interest in one, two, three, or all four card hit me up. They would rather find themselves in a binder, or box with a full set rather than the fate they will have at the cat house. Here it will be in a box of cards looking for a home other than here. 

2 comments:

  1. I think it's funny how a good card for some is not for others. I still haven't bought my first pack of 2015 yet and I can only hope to get a Cub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Rickey's still available, I'll take him off your hands. I don't think we've traded yet, but I'd love to set one up with you.

    ReplyDelete