Sunday, March 29, 2015

Artelopes- Albuquerque Isotopes

With all the affiliate changes that happened this off season. I have my work cut out for me when it comes to putting my baseball business card collection back into current status. Yes, I have business cards of almost every minor league baseball team, but how much fun is that? The fun is adding cards to keep the collection with a teams latest, and greatest card. Kind of like adding a 2015 baseball card into your player collection.

Having some of the 2015 schedules coming out has led to many an artelope requests sent. On Saturday another of the boys came home with their mission completed.


 My idea came from the teams logo. In the actual logo the building is an 'A', and as you can see got replaced by the building used for the ballpark logo. The team logo can be seen in the schedule sent by the team in the return.



As always the Isotopes didn't let me down. Two schedules were included, and four of the teams business cards.Now if just everyone else sent results like that I'd be back to adding new teams in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment