Friday, June 20, 2014

Vermont Lake Monsters

With more artelopes out roaming the country I was lucky enough to have another make its way home. This was one of the more fun envelopes I've gotten to do lately. That is because Vermont changed its logo this off-season to a more kid friendly logo in my opinion. Writing Vermont was important for two reasons which the team fulfilled. Reason one is that the Lake Monsters are one of the teams I have been collecting schedules from. The second is a new logo means the collection needs a new business card.


I thought it would be cool to use the new logo in the artwork. Starting out I wasn't so sure, but as I got going I realized the monster wasn't that tough. It paid off to as the team sent me this batch of goodies.


I really like the look of both the schedule, and the business card. One thing I've noticed about the cards I've gotten this year. Teams have done an excellent job with the graphics, and overall design of their business cards. The bar has been raised on what teams use as their cards, and I'm thrilled about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment