Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Not a Pack Of Wolves Just Randy Wolf

In the recent series of trades for bobble-heads I have one last addition to the collection.


This comes from Eric who is the son of a member from the trading group I'm a member of. Eric contacted me about the Cory Spangenberg bobble-head I had up for trade. Offering up the choice of three different Milwaukee Brewer players. Just happy to add another player into the mix I decided to leave it up to fate, and gave Eric the option. Sending me Randy who so far has fit quite nicely with his new teammates.

The news for the real Randy Wolf isn't as good. From a quick Wikipedia search it says Randy just underwent his second Tommy John surgery. This means he is missing the entire 2013 season, but plans on making a comeback in 2014. Hopefully all goes well, and he lands with a team that can use him.

No comments:

Post a Comment