Monday, April 8, 2013

Mark's Schedule Ephemera

Recently I contacted Mark over at Mark's Ephemera for a trade. Seems Mark is a huge Jeff Burton fan, and collects Burton's cards. While showing off some great Burton cards he got from Listia win I decided to see if he'd be interested in doing a trade for some Burton cards I had. Mark came back with a response, and a trade was born. Knowing my affliction for pocket schedules, Mark hit me with a pile of goodies.

Who doesn't love a mascot? Even the guys who create pocket schedules know that you can't go wrong by putting a mascot on your schedules.


I am a huge lover of baseball stadiums. If done right I think these full basketball stadium shots can be just as good. With the smoke going up in the air I think they nailed this one.


Mark finished up with a great batch of local stuff in Tennessee Volunteers football, Tennessee Smokies baseball, Knoxville Ice Bears hockey, and some Nascar schedules. There was just to much goodies to show in this mailer. Thank you so much Mark for the trade.

1 comment:

  1. Glad they got there fine. I'm not a huge Jeff Burton fan. My wife is, though. I collect for her. I enjoy and root for him on race days.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete