Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mark Mulder Bobbles

A couple weeks ago I put out an offer to trade some spare bobble-heads I had floating around the hobby room. Micheal as schedule collector I have traded with a few times in the past contacted me about wanting a Bret Morel. Micheal lives in the Chicago area so it would be only natural he'd want one for a player associated with the White Sox. E-mails were exchanged, and a trade agreed upon. In return for Bret I got the following.


Mark has long since retired due to injuries. Along with Mark the name of the team this bobble-head was for is retired. The short lived name Swing of the Quad Cities just never caught on. Personally I was one of the people not fond of the name, and celebrated when they went back to the old name Quad Cities River Bandits.

Since doing this trade I just got news last night that Micheal is in the hospital with heart trouble. While he won't see this I want him to know I'm pulling for him. Micheal is our type of trader. A guy who loves his baseball, and collects postcards, ticket stubs, and all sorts of various baseball memorabilia.

1 comment:

  1. Sending out the positive vibes for your buddy and fellow member of our card collector fraternity. That Mulder bobble is very cool. On the flipside... I'm a fan of any bobblehead.

    ReplyDelete