Friday, August 29, 2014

College Colors Day

Usually I don't do posts related to things like this or this short. With the excitement around the cat house for college football, and watching a few blowouts last night. I wanted to remind everyone that today is.


So wear your gear from your favorite college today, and let the world know who you root for.

Personally I'm going with black shorts, and my Cincinnati Bearcats eyes t-shirt. Would love to wear something related to the Utah Utes, but honestly the clothing choices they have suck so I don't own anything. Either way hopefully you get into the spirit, and have a great time with this day.

3 comments:

  1. Goooooo Dawgs! Sic 'em! Woof woof woof woof woof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wore red for my Houston Cougars on Friday. It didn't help. But I wore red on Saturday for my son's Nebraska Husker. That went better

    ReplyDelete