Sunday, March 24, 2013

Artelopes - Salt Lake Bees

With baseball season coming ever so much closer. Minor league baseball schedules have started to make appearances. With this in mind I have started the process of putting together envelopes for mailing. One of those was to the Sale Lake Bees.

This was a cool looking envelope if you ask me. The sad part is when I scanned  it for saving. The yellow color didn't come through on the scan as well as it did on the actual envelope. We have been using a combination of gel pens, and colored pencils on the envelopes. Which one we use depends on the artwork we are doing. This was done with gel pens, and the yellow was a sparkly yellow so it helped make it pop. The wings looked much better on the actual envelope than in the scan too. 


About the Bees. The Salt Lake Bees are the Triple A affiliate of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Personally I love the teams colors, logo, and just plain look. We went down in 2010 to get the daughter from her visit with the mom in Salt Lake. I tried hard to find some Bees merchandise, even called the team store. Got no answer as it was a Saturday, so instead of going down there we had to head homeward. That trip still bums me out in a way as I'd love to have seen the stadium, and run through what merchandise they had in the team store.


Despite the failed trip this team has always been good to me. They have changed business card designs a few times in the past, and have always sent me a card from each design when they do make a change. This year was a touch of a disappointment as they only sent one schedule so I have no traders. I'm not going to complain though as I got one for my personal collection.

RETURN::
5 Days
1 business card, & 1 schedule
Success

No comments:

Post a Comment