Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Stickers

Still a little wore out from what ended up being a longer weekend than expected. While the trip north to Portland, and the card show was expected. One trip I hadn't planned on was the one south for an oil change in the new car.

Until recently that wouldn't have been a big deal, but the daughter does guitar lessons now. That unfortunately is a longer drive than I'd like for it to be. So throw all that into one big day to go along with the card show, and I spent atleast 8 hours driving in two days. Not complaining much here as I did well at the card show, and got some goodies on my trip south. What type of goodies you ask?


Stickers!!


Lots


and


lots


of stickers.

When everything was said, and done. For the price of only 99 cents I got 65 cards with stickers on them. The best part of the whole deal is that now I get to take a trip back to childhood. With so many of them being doubles I feel like they need to be decorating some of my card boxes or something. That is the point of stickers isn't it?

All the binders I put my collections in are the ones you put a page in the front, and on the side. Using them in the binders will be the first choice, and then I will work from there. It will all depend on how much I start feeling like a kid again when the decorating begins. Should be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy!. If I had only known you wanted those stickers. could have saved you a buck, LOL.

    ReplyDelete