Monday, March 17, 2014

Thrown A Curve

Tired from a weekend at the coast I'm going to keep this simple today. Arriving home on Monday there was a PWE waiting for me from Saturday's mail delivery. Its contents were from a trade with a new schedule collector. The trader had posted about getting a few of these on a stop by the stadium.


While it took me a few days to get the trade started. I am thrilled with the result of adding this into the business card collection. Altoona changed logos in 2011 so getting a card with this logo has been an adventure. I'll say it has to do with the small Pirates logo in the lower corner. Don't know if its just me or what, but my luck with the Pirates and their affiliates has been dismal. At one time most of my missing business cards were for all the Pirates affiliates. Now I can cross another off the wants which stands at 19 missing cards.

For those interested here are the missing...

--International League--
Buffalo Bison (Blue Jays affiliation)
Charlotte Knights (new logo for 2014)
Rochester Red Wings (new logo for 2014)

--Pacific Coast League--
El Paso Chihuahuas

--Eastern League--
Akron Rubber Ducks

--Texas League--
Arkansas Travelers (new logo for 2014)

--California League--
Lancaster Jethawks (Astros affiliation)

--Midwest League--
Burlington Bees (Angels affiliation)
Cedar Rapids Kernels (Twins affiliation)
Quad Cities River Bandits (Astros affiliation)

--New York-Penn League--
Auburn Doubledays (Nationals affiliation)
Batavia Muckdogs (Marlins affiliation)
Jamestown Jammers (Pirates affiliation)
State College Spikes (Cardinals affiliation)

--Appalachian League--
Bluefield Blue Jays
Princeton Devil Rays

--independent leagues--
Laredo Lemurs
Rockford Aviators
Trois-Rivieres Aigles

If you have any access to one or more of the teams, and could hook me up with a card I would be forever in your debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment