Friday, March 7, 2014

College Bowl Pick-em Winnings (part 3)

With some great cards in the last three packs I'm hoping that the final four packs keep delivering. Not much else to say except lets get to business.

PACK 7

#204 Adrian Gonzalez
#64 Will Venable
#318 Luis Valbuena- Ruby parallel - sweet sliding card that would be the card from the pack I showed if not for the next card.  
#RCT-4 Albert Pujols- An awesome card that is currently the best card in the box. Taking away the patch card I'm going to guess this is the card of the box. Not a bad card to have as the card of the box if you ask me.
#107 Jordan Zimmerman- Target red parallel
#46 Kolten Wong- Target red parallel
#71 Anthony Rizzo
#331 Yasiel Puig

This was a sweet pack from the very first card to the final card in the pack. This will be a tough pack to beat not only in this box, but if I bought a hundred more packs I'm not sure I could do better.

PACK 8

#166 Dustin Pedroia
#148 Chris Sale- love the throwback uniform on this card 
#161 Adrian Beltre
#UC-32 Yadier Molina - I just love the subsets in this years Topps series 1. Even if I'm not building any of them they are just to nice too atleast not appreciate.
#284 Brandon Belt- Target red parallel
#63 Tyler Skaggs- Target red parallel
#298 Chris Getz- sweet double play card
#160 Bruce Rondon

PACK 9
#100 Bryce Harper- Not a bad way to start off my second to last pack.
#117 A.L. ERA leaders
#SV-2 Miguel Cabrera Super Veteran
#90 Ethan Martin - Target red parallel
#198 Nick Swisher- Target red parallel
#72 Michael Young-
#295 Matt Tuiasosopo- Like most guys who end up trapped in the Mariners triple A. After being let go he finally starts to get his act together.
#88 Oswaldo Arcia

Another great run of cards in all these packs. I'm almost sad that there is only one remaining pack, and the commemorative patch card. More than anything this box has been fun to open, and who knows. This might be something I do in the future if I'm not building a set. Only time will tell if I ever go that route.

No comments:

Post a Comment