Monday, April 13, 2015

Artelopes- Respect The Stache

With two posts that need to be written waiting in the wings I thought to keep things slightly flowing I'd drop another artelope post on you. So without further ado here it is.


Keeping with the mustache theme I've been doing on the envelopes since the Legends started using the logo. This year I decided to go with just one huge mustache instead of the many that I've been doing. It's not the perfect stache, but it worked for its purpose of getting some pocket schedules.


Four schedules were included in the return envelope. Putting the one for my collection in with the other Legends schedules. It leaves me with three extra's that will go into the traders pile.

With this return I have maybe two more artelopes out there roaming that will hopefully make it home. Seven others are very close to becoming part of the lost files, and will appear in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment