Friday, November 23, 2012

BLACK gold FRIDAY

As most anyone can tell you it's the day after Thanksgiving. What does that mean you ask? It means that crazy day Black Friday is here. I for one am part of the millions, billions or whatever the amount is, of shoppers. The people who are looking to stretch their Christmas money a little further. Personally I just like getting out there with the insanity that goes on this day. Saving a little money is just icing on that cake.While it seems most the shopping is done on Thanksgiving or after today. I am still honoring this day.

So with all that out of the way. How about we see some of the reason I named this post the way I did. For your viewing pleasure a couple 1992 Pinnacle Black Gold.

 While they weren't to exciting of players. You have to admit this. A baserunner and a double play being turned. Nice combo there.

 I really need to work on my scanning. Hopefully it gets better as we go. Right now it's so hit or miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment