Friday, February 28, 2014

Saving The Best For Last

Ending this years showing of spring training schedules for the Rockies are the last three years in my collection. Sadly I am currently missing the 2014 version, but that problem will be solved soon enough. Until then I'm not going to linger on that, and stick to the schedules I do have.

In 2011 the Rockies, and DiamondBacks moved into a new spring training facility. This facility is the only stadium built on Indian land in the Cactus League.


Since making the move Rockies spring training schedules took a huge swing upwards. Maybe things got better from the years 2003- 2010, but I wouldn't know as all those schedules are missing from the collection. What I do know is since making the move to Salt River Fields at Talking Stick the schedules have been amazing.


If I had any complaints it would be that the look hasn't changed much during this three year period. With the sweet look of these schedules it's not a big deal. These are just so good that looking at them now has me itching to get the 2014 version. Soon it'll be happening... Very soon.

1 comment:

  1. You don't have a 2014 Spring Training pocket schedule... I live in Phoenix and the next time I see one I'll grab it for you. Give me your address and I'll PWE it to you.

    ReplyDelete