Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Spring Training Is Coming

With tomorrow being the official start to spring training for a few teams I'm feeling bitten by the baseball bug. As a Rockies fan things won't start until Saturday. The Mariners fan in me gets baseball on Friday. Itching for things to get going I thought why not show off some Rockies spring training schedules over the next couple days. Unfortunately there are some holes in my collection so what I show will be like this blog... All over the place.


The first year I have a spring training schedule of the Rockies for. This is also my largest schedule for the Rockies. A full sized brochure I don't know if this was the only schedule for spring training that the Rockies put out or not. The one thing that I do know is in 1995 the schedule became something more common in size.

No comments:

Post a Comment