Sunday, January 4, 2015

The First Artelope Return of 2015

Much like they used to post about the first baby born of the new year. I am here sharing with you the news of my first artelope return for 2015. Coming in on Friday the 2nd, and a quick turn around as it was under two weeks since being sent out. I had sent out the following artwork between Christmas, and New Year's.


Thinking it would be fun to somehow incorporate the team logo with the sport. The idea of putting the spur coming out of a basketball instead of a boot was born. While my what a basketball really looks like needs a little work I was pleased with the end result. Obviously the Spurs front office was impressed as well being I got the following goodies.


Five of the teams pocket schedules for the 2014-2015 season.


One business card, and the real reason for the request.

If my first return of 2015 is any sort of an indication of things to come. This will be a fantastic year for the artelopes.

For those that don't know about the Austin Spurs. The Spurs are the NBA Developmental League team affiliated with the San Antonio Spurs. Previously using the name Austin Toros, the team did a re-branding to the Spurs for this season. 

1 comment: