Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Artelopes- Buffalo Bandits

Still going through what has become a break of sorts from regular writing. Once again I am hitting you all with another of the famous artelopes.


Sent recently to the Buffalo Bandits who play in the National Lacrosse League. For those who don't know about the NLL. The league is an indoor lacrosse league with nine teams currently playing. The 2015 season is in full swing, and runs into May. If you have a local team its well worth checking out a game.

The results were exactly what I was hoping for when sending out the request.


Containing four of the usual add in of pocket schedules. Buffalo did a good job with the design for the schedule. More than anything the team filled the one thing I was looking for more than anything when I sent the request.

Keeping the streak alive of great returns so far this year. Buffalo put the needs for NLL business cards down to six teams. The going will be tough as three are Canadian, one I can't find an address for, one is coming via trade, and the last I've been trying for without luck the last few years. With any luck maybe I'll be able to atleast half the list this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment