Thursday, November 27, 2014

Oh The Irony

When planning on doing this post I didn't originally know that the subject of this post would be playing. Now that I do know it helps in making things a little more relevant here.

Continuing my two days of clearing out the unreturned artelopes. We have today's winner, and opponents of the Dallas Cowboys.


Gone for almost three months now. The Eagles seem to be collecting stamps this year as they are on most schedule collectors wantlists. Mine seems to now be one of those in their new collection.

The idea for this was the team helmet with the eagle wing. While it doesn't look too terrible, I had hoped for it to turn out better when I drew it. More than anything I hoped the results would be better. Maybe a business cards into the collection, and crossing Philadelphia off the wants. In the end it just wasn't meant to be so I guess it's time to move on.

Oh, Yeah!
GO COWBOYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment