Sunday, November 29, 2015

Cleaning Out The Clutter 5

With a clean slate after the unclaimed stuff is now gone, and the latest treasures claimed fairly quick. How about we mix it up again, and offer up some non card related goodies?

Salute To Armed Forces Medallion
CLAIMED

I got this medallion, coin, whatever you want to call it when we went to the April 13, 2013 game. Personally I think the Mariners do a great job on these, and saw another recently which I passed on which was something I now regret.

Emeralds Ice Cream Helmet
CLAIMED

If you are anything like me you remember the small batting helmets that you could get ice cream in. Around the cathouse we know them well as the Eugene Emeralds have been doing these for awhile. Being we like to get ice cream when it's hot outside we've bought a few of these. I've kept one of each design for myself, and had some disappear, but still have the one above.

Remember to claim either of these just leave a comment below on what you'd like to add into your collection. If you follow it by an e-mail to prowlingcat03@gmail.com by Monday morning it will get sent out with the other treasures leaving on Monday to their new homes.

4 comments:

  1. That Mariners coin would fit nicely in my military coin display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind adding the helmet to my collection here at work...

    Thanks,
    Dawgbones, a Philies Phan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't mind adding the helmet to my collection here at work...

    Thanks,
    Dawgbones, a Philies Phan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is incredible. Love seeing it! read more

    ReplyDelete