Thursday, December 3, 2015

Cleaning Out The Clutter 6

It's been a couple day since the last offer, but I still have more so how about we do this?

Fire Engines series 1
CLAIMED
 
Far as I know this is the full set of 100 cards from series one. If you know anyone who is into fire engines this is the perfect set as it is loaded with information. 

Fire Engines series 4
2 SETS AVAILABLE
 
Another of the fire engine sets, and the last series I was able to collect. If you claimed the first series one of these would go perfectly with it. 

Besides all these I am still waiting to hear from the following people with their addresses.
Julie Owens
Billy Kingsley

Once you get back to me I will work on getting your treasures heading your direction. 

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to claim the fire engine sets but I don't think I have anything to send you for them....I do have lots of NASCAR cards...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you wanted to drop some Kyle Busch cards on me I wouldn't be against it.

      Delete
    2. I know I've got some, I'll work on gathering them!

      Delete
  2. and I could find a spot in my collection for a set of the Fire Engine cards as well.

    Thanks,
    Dawgbones, a Phillies Phan

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I could find a spot in my collection for a set of the Fire Engine cards as well.

    Thanks,
    Dawgbones, a Phillies Phan

    ReplyDelete