Saturday, December 13, 2014

You Complete Me- 2013 Topps Opening Day

After not having any luck with the 2011 cards. I thought why not go to something much closer to current day. Using that thinking I came up with the various subsets from 2013 Opening Day.

Since getting back into baseball cards this was the first set that I decided to fully tackle. While I built the 2013 Topps sets, and completed them. I passed on all the subsets that were within the set. With Opening Day though I thought what the heck, and went for it. So help this cat out, and look through your extras for some of these cards. I know these are still fresh in the traders box as it was only a year ago that these came out.

Opening Day Stars
ODS4- Buster Posey
ODS18- Cole Hamels
ODS21- Joey Votto
ODS25- Yadier Molina

Ballpark Fun-
BF5- Matt Kemp
BF13- Albert Pujols
BF14- Jayson Werth
BF15- Derek Jeter
BF18- Darwin Barney
BF19- Brandon Phillips
BF20- Alfonso Soriano
BF24- Hanley Ramirez

Superstar Celebrations
SC4- Joey Votto
SC10- Joe Mauer
SC13- Cory Hart
SC16- Mike Olt
SC22-Miguel Cabrera

Play Hard
 PH2- Bryce Harper
PH10- Miguel Cabrera
PH13- Albert Pujols
PH14- David Wright
PH15- Andrew McCutchen
PH19- Prince Fielder
PH23- Hanley Ramirez

Mascots
M2
M3
M4
M5
M6
M21
M22
M23
M24
M25

So go through your traders, and look for these cards. Anything you can find I'd love to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment