Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Lost Files- A Little Hockey

With the amount of artelopes that have disappeared in the last couple months. I'm starting to wonder if someone out there has a collection of my artwork going.

Not long ago I had given up on requests to two bowl games, and the Philadelphia Eagles. Now I'm here once again giving up on two requests. These two have left me scratching my head as these two have been real good to me in past years.


Growing up in Utah, I collect schedules from most of the teams in the area. The exceptions are Utah State, BYU, Weber State and the Utah Jazz. The Utah Utes were my favorites growing up, and so I've never been fond of the other three. As for the Jazz, I will say I'm not big on the NBA, and if I was they would be the team in the collection.

Trying to come up with an idea that represented the team, and was fairly simple. I came up with the idea of doing the bear claw that you see above.


Despite not being a fan of bees, wasps, or yellow jackets. There are teams in all the sports that use these as their team name. I seem to be attracted to collecting schedules from these teams for some strange, and unknown reason. I don't collect the ones from colleges, but when it comes to either minor league or major league teams. I seem to find myself collecting these teams more often than not.

Recently I sent out four new requests, and have more being prepared to head out. Hopefully my luck will turn around, and these will find their way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment