Monday, December 16, 2013

Marvin Takes Me Out Of This World


Any time I think of the name Marvin the above image is what comes to mind. It must be that I grew up watching Warner Brother cartoons, and not a whole lot of other cartoons. This image might start to change though as another Marvin is starting to put the image of baseball cards in its place.


The new images are courtesy Marvin from the online trading group TradingBases. Out of the blue Marvin blindsided me with a bubble mailer full of 2013 Topps series 1. Then when the smoke had cleared, and I finally picked myself up the damage was 34 cards.


I don't know if I could say thank you enough times for the awesome package Marvin sent. At some point I'll give it a try though. Much like this great package you sent Marvin. The return will come out of nowhere, and will be full of great cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment