Saturday, December 28, 2013

A Speedy Christmas

While I have been enjoying the getting back into the baseball cards scene this past year. Baseball cards were not on my list of presents. Honestly I didn't have a list of things I would like to have. This made for an interesting search for the wife when it came to getting me something. Then came Christmas morning, and the present I wanted but didn't know until opening this.


A Kyle Busch Foundation Christmas edition diecast. This car is a thing of beauty for a fan of NASCAR, and Kyle Busch. Something we in this house are both guilty of being. According to the wife this is a special limited number car with part of the purchase price going to the foundation. Now all that is missing is a display case to put it in on the shelf. In closing I have to say for not having a list to work from. The wife nailed it!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a Kyle fan, but that is nice. What scale is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I can't get those. No place to display them. I've picked up a few 1/64 scale Jeff Burton cars. Much easier to store.

    ReplyDelete