Thursday, February 11, 2016

Arizona DiamondBacks Bobbles Thanks To Kenny

In another of those loooooooong overdue posts. Back around September, or October I did a bobblehead trade with Kenny from the online group TradingBases. Kenny took me up on an offer to clean out some of the bobbleheads I'd accumulated doubles of. In return he sent six very cool bobbleheads. Today I will be showcasing four of those as they have now become a new team collection of bobbleheads that now have their own shelf.


Out of all the bobbleheads in the entire collection the Parra has to rank in my top 5 favorites. Him diving for the ball is a very cool look that I have seen for a few others, but not any that until now I had in this collection. Sitting on the shelf, but taken out for the picture is a Chris Young bobblehead, and another cool DBacks item I will show off at a later date.

1 comment:

  1. Great additions to your collection! I do love D-Backs bobbleheads!

    ReplyDelete